Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On my last night in Berlin Paula and her partner and I eat caviar and pickled herring on toast,salad with kalamatas and fresh mozzerella, drink red wine and tell stories. I've never had caviar before, or anchovies, but now I have. A good time for first things. 

Tomorrow is Dresden-- I'm so excited! I've somehow managed to completely lose my US power converter, so my camera is STILL not charged, and I'm seriously considering buying a disposable, because this is just unreasonable! I need to start paying more attention to my possessions. Its all well and good to see people and experiences as more important, but at some point you have to slap yourself around and say, Emma, being a good steward means remembering where you put things! I don't even have old age as an excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment